National 12 Step
is a growing repository of meeting data for all well-known established 12 step groups. From coast-to-coast, this is a growing and free resource to update meetings for all anonymous 12 step groups. The purpose is simple. Provide necessary logistics via maps, precisely the location of a community of people seeking recovery in a private setting. Often times, there isn’t one resource that compiles the meeting locations for all groups, thereby making attendance quite difficult and threatening to one’s recovery. We hope that with your participation, we collectively are able to achieve this goal. Our commitment is to make our resource free to use, free to distribute, free from advertising and free to submit ideas for improvements for all the 12 step community groups. We are operating on a one-time grant for the remainder of 2012 year and would welcome any donations in any amount to keep this resource growing, free to use and free from advertising. Purely it’s for 12 step communities to link together 12 step meetings, collaboration among members and chat live with others.
Some meetings are known as dual-identity groups which encourage attendance from certain demographics Some areas have, for example, women’s groups; men’s groups; and gay, lesbian, and transgendered groups. There are also in some areas beginner’s groups as well as “old-timer” groups that limit who can share, or speak during the meeting, by the length of time the members have in that fellowship.
- Sexual Addiction – Masturbation and Promiscuous Sex
- Are you struggling to fight compulsive sexual desires?
- How to Love Your Alcoholic
- Discover How to Quickly De-Clutter Your Home
- Cheater or Sex Addict? Which are you?
- Recovery Options Meth Addiction
- Cocaine Rehab
- The Twelve Steps to Quitting Smoking
- Rediscover the love. Your heart reinvigorated in 5 steps
- How to Find the Lost Heart – The Solution to Life’s Problems