National 12 Step Meetings
Anonymous 12 Step Groups
is a growing repository of meeting data for all well-known established 12 step groups. From coast-to-coast, this is a growing and free resource to update meetings for all anonymous 12 step groups. The purpose is simple. Provide necessary logistics via maps, precisely the location of a community of people seeking recovery in a private setting. Often times, there isn’t one resource that compiles the meeting locations for all groups, thereby making attendance quite difficult and threatening to one’s recovery. We hope that with your participation, we collectively are able to achieve this goal.
Our commitment is to make our resource free to use, free to distribute, free from advertising and free to submit ideas for improvements for all the 12 step community groups. We are operating on a one-time grant until May 15, 2015 and would welcome any donations in any amount to keep this resource growing, free to use and free from advertising. Purely it’s for 12 step communities to link together 12 step meetings, collaboration among members and chat live with others.
“Many have recovered from a seemingly hopeless state of mind.”
- Step 1 “We Admitted We Were Powerless…” Explanation by an Anonymous Member
- Step 2 “Came To Believe…” Explanation by an Anonymous Member
- Step 3 “Made A Decision…” Explanation by an Anonymous Member
- Step 4 “Made A Searching And Fearless…” Explanation by an Anonymous Member
- Step 5 “Admitted To God, To Ourselves…” Explanation by an Anonymous Member
- Step 6 “We’re Entirely Ready…” Explanation by an Anonymous Member
- Step 7 “Humbly Asked Him…” Explanation by an Anonymous Member
- Step 8 “Made A List Of All Persons…” Explanation by an Anonymous Member
- Step 9 “Made Direct Amends…” Explanation by an Anonymous Member
- Step 10 “Continued To Take Personal Inventory…” Explanation by an Anonymous Member
- Step 11 “Sought Through Prayer and Meditation…” Explanation by an Anonymous Member
- Step 12 “Having Had A Spiritual Awakening…” Explanation by an Anonymous Member
Some meetings are known as dual-identity groups which encourage attendance from certain demographics Some areas have, for example, women’s groups; men’s groups; and gay, lesbian, and transgendered groups. There are also in some areas beginner’s groups as well as “old-timer” groups that limit who can share, or speak during the meeting, by the length of time the members have in that fellowship.
12 Step Meetings & Anonymous Support Groups is a the resource for cataloging all meetings of all groups in the country.
Add Us to Your Website
As you browse our site, you might find something that you want to share on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc. To facilitate this, there is a sharing widget at the bottom of most pages on our site (like this one). Mouse over the widget, choose the resource you want, and click its icon to connect to that site and post our link.
Below we have a series of sample text and graphic links you can copy and paste into your site. Click inside a box to select the text, and then copy and paste it. You might end up customizing the code to fit into your site, such as adding a closing forward slash to image tags to validate on XHTML sites (ignore that if you don’t know what it means).
You also can display our logo and make it a link. For your convenience, the copy-and-paste HTML below links to various sizes of the logo on our site so you can use our logo without downloading the logo and uploading it to your site. However, if you can upload graphic files to your site, you should right-click the logo of your choice (Ctrl-click on a Mac), save it to your hard drive, and then upload and incorporate it into your site as desired.